Is Losing 10 kg a Month Healthy????
– As in this Selfie prone world we all want to look good. Moreover job also demands and prefers healthy and fit people. That’s why many people want to lose weight quickly in a short span for their reasons disregarding its aftereffects. Losing more than 3-4kg in just a one month is the unhealthiest idea for weight loss.
So let’s know why it is unhealthy to lose 10 kg in a month:
- Firstly making bizarre changes in body in a short time span can be unhealthy. Starvation diet and exercise which can’t be maintained permanently cannot be a part of your lifestyle for long. As a result when you stop following it your weight bounces back at a fast pace.How Losing 10 kg a Month with Healthy Weight Loss Diets Plan?
- Shock for a body: for shredding more weight in a short time span tremendous changes are required in diet and exercise. Suddenly our body can’t adapt for these temporarily changes resulting in various health issues.
- It can result in dehydration as our body is made up of around 65% water. Adopting this technique can help lose some pounds but can severely harm body resulting health problems like fainting, heart palpitations and wooziness.How Losing 10 kg a Month with Healthy Weight Loss Diets Plan?
- Loss of nutrients from the body is another shortcoming. Food act as a fuel and each food diet has its own nutritional value. But we restrict ourselves to particular diet and hence our body gets deprived from various nutrients required for proper functioning of body
- Restlessness and stress: when we are on crash diet we feel exhausted even during performing our daily routine tasks. As instead of burning more calories we tend to minimize the calorie consumption which results in low metabolic rate. We feel tired most of the time resulting in stress.
- More Cravings: if noticed when we are hungry for a long time then we tend to pick foods which are high in calorie and sugar content. Often during crash diet we ditch it by having pancakes, ice creams or cookies etc. this habit affects our weight loss program
- Loss of hair: hair are made up of pure protein and intake of less essential nutrients can result in dry and brittle hair ultimately you will find less hair on head and more hair in your surroundings
Weight studio recommends going slow and starting with losing 2-3 kg a month. As for burning half kilogram u need to reduce or burn 35oo calories which are very strenuous for body. Moreover it suggests customized diet plan and natural ways to lose weight without any deficit in nutrients.
It may be on a slow pace but it can be followed and maintained in long term by somewhat modulating our lifestyle.
Don’t forget slow and steady always wins the race. So be slow but be steady in your efforts.