- Avoid fried food in sargi as it increases thirst.
- Eating soaked nuts in sargi as it helps to curb hunger for long.
- Custard apple / Sharifa gives enough sugar to survive for the day.
- A fresh glass of citrus fruit juice like mausami or orange keeps you energized for the day.
- Avoid tea or coffee as they act as a diuretic and deplete water levels of your body and make you thirsty.
- Open fast with a fruit juice.
- Avoid overeating at night. Eat slowly as you could get acid reflux or heart burn if you do not chew properly.
- Drink warm glass of sauf water at night half an hour post dinner to avoid acidity.