How to detox your body to lose weight ?
-Detoxification is defined as the process of getting rid of toxic and harmful substances from our body with the help of liver and kidney by excretion like urine, sweat. Detoxification is very important as it removes the toxins which can become the reason of our chronic illness. Well there are both natural and medical ways for detoxifying your body.
BENEFITS OF DETOXIFICATION
WEIGHT LOSS: when bad food is not digested properly it tends to increase our weight but when that waste is eliminated through detoxification it reduces those calories resulting in weight loss. All the toxins get released and overall health improves as a results skin, the largest organ of our body feels full of life and clearer texture.
Healthy Immune System: when body is free of toxic substances then all organs of the body function properly. Body is able to absorb all nutrients which results in stronger immune system which prevents you from getting sick often.
Improves Skin’s Health: Weight Loss: as we detox our body we move towards practicing healthy habits for our body. We tend to use the energy got from removing toxins for exercising and including healthy food habits resulting in ultimate weight loss.
Long-term Health Consciousness: results of detoxification for a short term realizes us to inhibit healthy habits in our lifestyle and so we can feel its effects like no bad breath, boosts our energy and give us lighter feeling, look younger as it has anti-ageing benefits.
- First Go for more water: as it will hydrate the body and would help in better digestion. Start your day by having lukewarm water with lemon-honey mix
- Go for Detoxifying Smoothie: can opt for detox smoothie for one meal of a day. It will increase the metabolism and improve the digestion system.
- Opt for Sugar Detox: try consuming less sugar and instead go for honey and molasses and give rest to your pancreas. It can save you from Diabetes and excess weight.
- Include lots of green and leafy fruits and vegetables: as they are low in calories and high in fiber. Fiber are necessary as they help in better digestion.
- Sweat Your Body: make your body wet by sweating it in a gym or exercising so as to remove toxin from skin in the form of sweat.
- Replace tea and coffee with green or herbal tea: as less calories would be consumed and your body will be hydrated and it will strengthen the immune system.
- Can also go for Sauna Bath: it will also make your body sweat
- Try Fasting: to give rest to your organs replacing meals with fresh juices and vegetables can actually boost your energy and digestive system
- Include Probiotics in diet: to give your body healthy and good bacteria
- Massaging & Exfoliating: to get better blood circulation and relaxation is a must try. Brushing and massaging skin enhance pressure on those points where toxins build up. Toxins get released and you feel lighter and free from aches and pains.
- Fight with Environmental Pollutants by Yoga: as pollution and allergies are increasing day by day we need to combat it with pranayama and neti yoga to remove toxins from our lungs through nasal passage.
Go for Detox and Flush Toxins Out.