Diwali Card Party & Diets and Weight loss tips
In the festive season of Diwali a very common practice that family and friends gather for card party. In this get-together we tend to eat oily and unhealthy food so there are some tips by Dietician Rachna Agarwal to be followed while attending a card party.This time we wish you Happy Diwali with a heavier wallet and a no weight gain.
- Concentrate more on cards than on snacks. Your chances of winning will be high.
- Don’t go hungry for a card party.
- Snack on a salad or soup before you are going for a card party.
- The hungrier you will be the more you snack.
- Hook on to low calories drink. A clear soup or a sugar free drink.
- Salads & dips are the best snack to be served & eaten.
- Balance your salt intake by eating a salt free breakfast for next day.
- Double your intake of vitamin c (lemon water) to digest the extra fat eaten.
- Chew your snacks well! Even junk food should be digested well to prevent weight gain.
- Avoid combination of snack with a cold drink.
- Choose between the 2 devils salt and sugar.