11 Steps to Stop Hair Fall and Baldness Diets Plans
Feed your hair with-
1. Sprouts- one of the best source of protein especially for the vegetarian.
2. Wheat grass juice– it’s a natural multivitamin. Will improve haemoglobin and make hair
stronger. As its gluten free can be consumed by people who are suffering from celiac disease
3. Eggs- complete protein. Eat one but eat both the yolk as well as the white.
4. Quinoa/amaranth- both from the same family. Complete protein with 0% cholesterol. Best
food specially for vegetarians.
5. Pumpkin seeds- pumpkin seeds are able to increase hair growth, even for balding men!
6. Curry leaves- help in restoring the strength in hair follicle. Eat them fresh or apply a paste
directly on the scalp.
7. Amla- including amla in any form in your diet not only stimulates and strengthens the hair
but also builds up your immunity.
8. Dried apricot/prunes/cranberries- all are rich source of zinc, a mineral needed for building
9. Ghee- including 2 tsp ghee daily in your diet will give the required shine to your diet
10. Water- increasing water intake is the best way to prevent dry and fizzy hair.
11. Exercise- Lastly include any form of exercise and meditation to distress your mind, as stress is the main reason for increased hair fall.